Monday, July 14, 2008

What To Do When Stuck on the 5

My car broke down on the highway the other day, and I had to wait for almost an hour before AAA showed up to tow me. I was very lucky to find 3/4 of a ball of cotton (leftover from Sheldon) and a spare pair of size 7 needles at the bottom of my bag. I had dumped most of my knitting out of it as I ran out the door to sing with my quartet at a friend's party. Needless to say, I missed the party. This Checkerboard Washcloth is the only washcloth pattern that I have committed to memory. It certainly helped keep me from going crazy as the semi trucks blew by me. I really like it in a solid color, and will be replacing the picture on the pattern with this one.

1 comment:

Briley said...

I always keep knitting materilas in the car. You never know! I'm glad you had yours.