Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spiral Circle Bag

Sunday night, 5/10 I had trouble sleeping. And all throughout the night weather in dream land or in semi-concious wakefulness, I thought about this bag. It was a challenge to see what would happen.

I woke up the next morning, grabbed whatever spare feltable yarn I had laying around and cast on, not entirely sure what to expect.

I finished the knitting the next afternoon, and now it's waiting for another felted project to be finished so that I can have a felting session.

I'm really curious about how the gusset is going to turn out while felted, and what the stripes will look like too.

Why couldn't I wait to start the project? What was the big rush? I have this crazy compulsion too start the second I think of something. Why wasn't I working on the 2 entrelac blankets, or the swatches for my instructor training course, or my final project for the course? Sunny the Serial Knitter strikes again.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

This is really nice! Glad to see those late night compulsions turn out well for someone :D